Christy Rupp, “Watershed Glassware”, 2000
The work of New York based artist, Christy Rupp sparkles with wit and environmental information. Concerned with water issues, bacterial pathogens, urban ecology and genetically engineered foods, Rupp creates glassware, functional sculpture and public spaces populated with artificial wildlife.
Warming skies over the earth
- Nanoparticles: Panacea or Pandora’s Box? August 13, 2014 Guest
- Asia-Pacific Clean Air Partnership Launched to Fight Global Air Pollution August 8, 2014 Guest
- Global Warming Deniers’ Desperation August 6, 2014 Guest
- Indigenous Mountain Farmers Unite on Climate Change July 21, 2014 Guest
- OCO-2 Mission to Monitor Earth’s Breathing July 2, 2014 Susan Colby
- Early Theme Adopters: Sketch September 2, 2014 Michelle W.
- New Theme: Goran August 28, 2014 Thomas Guillot
- Projects Around the World August 26, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- Ferguson: Ten Bloggers Speak Out August 22, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Early Theme Adopters: Isola August 19, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Ten Illustrators To Follow Now August 15, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- New Theme: Sketch August 14, 2014 Caroline Moore
- Longreads’ Best of WordPress, Vol. 3 August 12, 2014 Mark Armstrong
- Field Notes: BlogHer ’14 August 8, 2014 Michelle W.
- New Theme: Celsius August 7, 2014 Caroline Moore
Avatars by Sterling Adventures