Christy Rupp, “Watershed Glassware”, 2000
The work of New York based artist, Christy Rupp sparkles with wit and environmental information. Concerned with water issues, bacterial pathogens, urban ecology and genetically engineered foods, Rupp creates glassware, functional sculpture and public spaces populated with artificial wildlife.
Warming skies over the earth
- Indigenous Mountain Farmers Unite on Climate Change July 21, 2014 Guest
- OCO-2 Mission to Monitor Earth’s Breathing July 2, 2014 Susan Colby
- World Oceans Day 2014 June 8, 2014 Susan Colby
- World Environment Day 2014 June 5, 2014 Guest
- Runaway Glaciers in West Antarctica May 13, 2014 Guest
- New Themes: Edin and Espresso July 31, 2014 Thomas Guillot
- New Editing and Media Updates Are Here July 29, 2014 Konstantin Kovshenin
- Early Theme Adopters: Bloggy July 29, 2014 Krista
- One Theme, Five Ways: Customizing Adelle July 25, 2014 Michelle W.
- Introducing Site Logos: Personalize Your Blog, Display Your Brand July 24, 2014 Kirk Wight
- Longreads’ Best of WordPress, Vol. 2 July 23, 2014 Mike Dang
- Just Pressed: New Books by Authors on WordPress.com July 18, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- Heading to BlogHer ’14 next week? So are we! July 16, 2014 Michelle W.
- Attention, Writers: The Next Blogging U. Challenge Is Here July 14, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Street Art: Around the World in Eight Photos July 11, 2014 Krista
Avatars by Sterling Adventures