Christy Rupp, “Watershed Glassware”, 2000
The work of New York based artist, Christy Rupp sparkles with wit and environmental information. Concerned with water issues, bacterial pathogens, urban ecology and genetically engineered foods, Rupp creates glassware, functional sculpture and public spaces populated with artificial wildlife.
Warming skies over the earth
- Indigenous Mountain Farmers Unite on Climate Change July 21, 2014 Guest
- OCO-2 Mission to Monitor Earth’s Breathing July 2, 2014 Susan Colby
- World Oceans Day 2014 June 8, 2014 Susan Colby
- World Environment Day 2014 June 5, 2014 Guest
- Runaway Glaciers in West Antarctica May 13, 2014 Guest
- Longreads’ Best of WordPress, Vol. 2 July 23, 2014 Mike Dang
- Just Pressed: New Books by Authors on WordPress.com July 18, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
- Heading to BlogHer ’14 next week? So are we! July 16, 2014 Michelle W.
- Attention, Writers: The Next Blogging U. Challenge Is Here July 14, 2014 Ben Huberman
- Street Art: Around the World in Eight Photos July 11, 2014 Krista
- New Themes: Adaption and Isola July 10, 2014 Tammie Lister
- Early Theme Adopters: Worldview, Collective, and Alto July 8, 2014 Michelle W.
- Field Notes: European Beer Bloggers Conference July 4, 2014 Ben Huberman
- New Theme: Big Brother July 3, 2014 Caroline Moore
- Themes for Longform Writers July 1, 2014 Cheri Lucas Rowlands
Avatars by Sterling Adventures