We are a network of professionals dedicated to the practices of ecological art. We work across disciplines and within communities to:
- Focus attention on the web of interrelationships in our environment—to the physical, biological, cultural, political, and historical aspects of ecological systems;
- Create artworks that employ natural materials, or engage with environmental forces such as wind, water, or sunlight;
- Reclaim, restore, and remediate damaged environments;
- Inform the public about ecological dynamics and the environmental problems we face;
- Re-envision ecological relationships, creatively proposing new possibilities for co-existence, sustainability, and healing.
Our work is created to inspire caring and respect, stimulate dialogue, and encourage the long-term flourishing of the social and natural environments in which we live.